Paige’s Maternity Photos

This past weekend we had a visit from some of our favorite people in the world. Paige and Ross live in the Ft. Worth area, but we sure wish they lived here. We only get together once or twice a year, and it always goes too quickly, but we enjoy every minute. (I have mentioned before that Paige was born in Brenham, and her family lived next door to Harper’s family until shortly after Paige was born. We met at work in Austin back in our college days and quickly discovered the connection. It truly is a small world!)

We are so excited that they are going to be parents soon. We can’t wait to meet baby Brady! When I found out they were going to visit, I really wanted to take some maternity pictures for them.

Pregnancy is such a beautiful, wonderful, terrifying, painful, exciting, beautiful experience. You go through so many emotions, and you contemplate absolutely everything about yourself, your partner, and your future child during the months leading up to the birth. I hope that the pictures we took capture some of that range of thoughts and feelings. Paige is beautiful inside and out, so she is a photographer’s dream.

The one below might be my favorite. I can just hear Paige laughing, and she has such a genuine laugh. I know Brady will hear it often!

The three above pics are some more of my favorites, but before we captured those, we had to stop laughing. It took a while. Below is the real shot.

Thanks for letting me be part of this amazing time in your life, Paige! I love you and miss you already!

Related posts:

This entry was posted in Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Paige’s Maternity Photos

1. Heather says:

These pictures are gorgeous! Paige is so beautiful and the photographs are stunning! It looks like y’all had a blast taking them too!

2. Lynsey says:

Stunning! I LOVE these. You did an amazing job at capturing this girls insane beauty!

3. Mom says:

Wow! What beautiful pictures and, of course, Paige is gorgeous!

4. Cousin Jennifer says:

Oh my, Paige these photos of are so gorgeous! They make me smile and cry at the say time. I am so very happy that you are finally experiencing this. Love you tons!

5. Paige says:

Love, love, love these!!! I had been wondering whose Maternity Portraits you were doing with all the pinning going on last week :) Beautiful work! As always…

6. Natalie says:

Thank you for the sweet comments! It was such a fun shoot!

7. Monica Quinene says:

Beautiful pictures!! Paige looks so beautiful and I could hear the laughs while looking at the pictures too! Great job.

8. Jennifer says:

Natalie, I was crying after the “3″ shots too but not from laughter like Paige. You did such an amazing job! Paige is so very beautiful inside & out & we are so blessed to have her in our family! I was crying, seeing “Little Brady’s” bump & envisioning all the joy he will soon bring to us! Thankyou so much for capturing this very special time in our life…

9. Robyn Farmer says:

Beautiful pictures and absolutely stunning mom to be. I always love your work Natalie.

10. Hayli says:

These pictures captured an amazing time in a mothers life.. Paige you are a beautiful woman, wife and mother. Ross and Brady are VERY blessed to have you in their life. Being a mother is literally like watching your heart walk outside of your body.. The only one that has heard your heartbeat from the inside. I look at these pictures with tears of joy in my eyes. I hear your laughter and remember a special time you and Ross were a part of my life. Some of the best memories I hold dear to my heart. I can’t wait to see the pictures of the first time you hold him in your arms. Good luck and God Bless you my sweet friends!! Xoxoxoxo, Love you sweetums.

11. Tina says:

You are so beautiful. Your sweet Brady is already blessed to have you and Ross.