Birthdays

Look at this perfect baby! My heart is so full of love for this little guy!

Tice Warren Lange was born Monday, January 3, at 1:13 pm. He weighed 9 pounds, 12.5 ounces, and he was 21 inches long. The doctor and nurses were surprised at how big he was. None of us were expecting him to be quite that big, but he’s just perfect! I can’t believe he’s already a week old! (I’ll post his one-week pictures tomorrow.) He was the best birthday present I’ve ever received (he was an early present as my birthday is on the 6th).

This was the first time I got to hold him! Oh, how the pregnancy was all worth it for that moment–even the acne! We were blessed that the labor and delivery went so quickly and smoothly. They induced me around 7:30 Monday morning, and he didn’t make us wait long (other than being a week over-due!). The nurses and my doctor at St. Joseph were so kind and helpful. I would definitely go back if we ever do this again!

The love in his daddy’s eyes…

Feed me, Momma!

Harper’s already messing with those adorable cheeks!

My parents (Bebe and Papa) are in love, too.

Our nieces on the Lange side couldn’t wait to meet their new cousin. They helped give one of our baby showers, and they have been spoiling him for months now. What a lucky little guy!

We spent a little bit of time outside on Friday so he could see all the animals that share his future playground.

The three of us passed out while Harper was making mushroom risotto for us on Saturday. He took such good care of us while he was able to be off work.

He made me this beautiful salad when I was craving veggies. What a man! I am blessed.

And our son looks just like him!

Sorry all the pictures don’t have captions, but I’m out of computer time! Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes this past week. We could not be more blessed!

Related posts:

This entry was posted in Family. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Birthdays

1. Paige says:

Natalie, he is absolutely precious! And he does look just like Harper!! Loved all the pictures — so happy for you guys!

2. Lyns says:

natalie, he is just perfect. such a sweet little baby boy!

and you are such a glowing and sweet momma! i’m so happy for you guys. i hope that the recovery has went well and nursing is going glorious! holler if you need anything or have any nursing questions- it’s what I LOVE to do:)….helping momma’s with nursing.

3. Aunt Pam says:

Thanks for catching us up…..he is perfect, and y’all are blessed. Love to all of you.

4. Heather says:

I’m in tears!! I am so happy for you both! Don’t you just feel complete now? Tice is precious! I could hold him for hours! So call me when you need to get things done! :) Love you lots!

5. Paige says:

Natalie, he is so beautiful! You’re right, he looks so much like Harper! God is a magnificent creator, and you did a great job on your end, too! Thank you for posting pics. All of us non-Brenhamites need to see his face daily! Love you.

6. Brenda Day Everts says:

Ya’ll did good! He is BEAUTIFUL and looks so perfect. I’m so happy for all of you and I know Donna must be beside herself. Enjoy every minute….they grow up so fast. I love those fat little babies, they don’t seem as fragile. Shane was 10lbs 2 ozs, 21 inches long.

7. Ann says:

Oh my, Natalie! He *is* perfect! I’ve been waiting and checking your blog the last few weeks… and it was worth the wait. Congratulations to you and Harper – what a beautiful family you are!

8. Tami says:

Seeing you as a mommy brings tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you and Harper!!!
    Tice is absolutely perfect and blessed to have such a wonderful family—God is so good!!!